Friday, November 14, 2008

A FLOWER


A flower is a God's gift, with blessings,
Shows the colors of life and its meanings,
Everytime, I see a flower, I think
Why to sleep when I want to see it without a blink
Everytime, I see a flower, I guess,
It brings happiness and ease away all my deep distress,
Everytime, I see a flower, I desire,
If I could be like such a colorful flower,
Everytime I see a flower, I ask,
Why to weep, when we know, how to laugh.
--(dedicated to all wonderful and nice people around me including my parents and friends)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a beautifull poem written by dexter...?not expected;)

Spyder said...

this dude can virtually do anything, just needs direction and he is ready to run !!

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE POEM

Akash said...

Never knew that U r a poet too...
Nice written :)

Aditya said...

U r a poet
and i did'nt even know it...

Somya said...

Nice one Ssaurabh. Keep writing more :)

Anonymous said...

Bahot badhiya!!!!!!!!!!