Monday, May 26, 2008

Combat between Hard work and Luck

It has been always a matter of debate that which is greater - hard work or luck. Some people say that "The harder you work, the more luck you have", but i say that "The harder you work, the lesser you need luck". Although I would never deny that luck is the thing which plays an important role in success but then I remember the saying by Louis Pasteur - "Chance favors the prepared mind". The saying is as true as death and I have witnessed it in my life. At last, I will only say that one can achieve high goals through luck but success is tasteless without hard work and struggle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice thought buddy ....

Bharti said...

Hi! I really liked your thought and yes you are correct when you say "The harder you work, the lesser you need luck".
I appreciate that you also give due importance to luck.

GD Bless